Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
|Post Date||09 / 18 / 2018|
|Location||Spokane Valley, WA|
Enlivant is seeking a Concierge at Ridgeview Place in Spokane Valley, WA
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
As the Concierge, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Concierge is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our visitors, residents, families and team members by generally being the first point of contact.
- Answers phone and greets all guests in the community
- Under the direction of the Executive Director, assists in compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures within the community
- Assists with coordinating new hire orientation and training / in-services for all team members
- Coordinates and assists in the administration and the accuracy of personnel records
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of one year of experience in a customer service and / or office support field
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential residents and their families, provide excellent customer service and follow-up to assist with meeting our residents and their families’ expectations
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Exude confidence and self-awareness
- Engage personal style with strong interpersonal insight
- Exhibit listening and communication skills
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: Adimistrative assistant, management assistant, support, receptionist, customer service, coordinator, front desk, manager, professional, healthcare, senior living, Spokane, Spokane Valley, Post Falls, Liberty Lake, Cheney, Airway Heights, Veradale, Mead, Medical Lake, Fairchild AFB, Deer Park, Opportunity, Greenacres, Millwood, Fairchild, WA, Washington