Agri Beef Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Feed Production Tech
at Agri Beef Co.
Agri Beef is a family owned and operated company rooted in the heart of the Northwest. Originally founded in 1968, the company has expanded into a vertically integrated beef production model to include every process of the beef lifecycle including ranching, feeding and processing. Agri Beef has operations throughout Idaho and Washington, each integrally involved in producing the highest quality beef for Agri Beef’s branded beef programs; Snake River Farms, Double R Ranch, St. Helens, and Rancho El Oro. Agri Beef operates under the guiding principles of sustainability, total quality, animal well-being and responsibility to employees, the community and the industry and believes in building a team that is inspired by purpose and driven by perfection.
Assisting the feed yards with the nutrition and health of growing cattle, PerforMix Nutrition Systems is an Agri Beef subsidiary that assists in developing balanced diets for our cattle-along with other beef and dairy cattle throughout the Northwest-with the guidance of first-class cattle nutritionists. Performix develops and produces the highest quality feed supplements on the market. The company is comprised of nutritionists, a logistics fleet, sales force, quality control managers, and administrative support. This team understands that proper nutrition is key to the production of exceptional Northwest beef.
PerforMix is looking for a Feed Production Tech in our Moses Lake, Washington plant. The Feed Production Technician is a vital member of our production team who is responsible for producing high quality feed supplements. You will operate equipment to produce the feed/rations and maintain the production facility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Production / Batching
- Railcar Unloading
- Bulk Dry Ingredient Unloading
- Sampling and QC tasks
- General maintenance, inspection and cleaning
- Operating a forklift according to safety standards
- Bagged and/or Pallet Unloading
- Test Batches
- Oversee usage tanks for best utilization
- Delivery of sacked or toted feeds if applicable
- Mechanical trouble shooting and problem solving
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years related experience and/or training
- Basic math skills, including the ability to understand metric conversions
- Must be computer literate and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work swing shift (2 pm-10 pm)