Basic American Foods
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Leader - Moses Lake
at Basic American Foods
- Moses Lake, WA, USA
- Full Time
Looking for a job where you are supported in pursuing your career aspirations?
Who We Are
What makes an amazing meal so great? The people who create them - those in kitchens and dining rooms everywhere who work hard to plan, prepare and cook every dish to perfection. They're heroes in our eyes, and it's our job to set them up for success. We are proud of our 85-year history, and we credit success to our startup mentality and strategic focus on providing tasty and innovative products to kitchens, cafeterias, and dining rooms throughout America. Our supportive and collaborative culture is driven by our mission - to make mealtime victories happen every single day.
Where We Are
Moses Lake is a diverse community with a small town feel but is just a short distance from Seattle and Spokane. It stands in the epicenter of many rapidly growing industries, while also being known an oasis of outdoor recreation, with its large, natural freshwater lake and numerous parks and campgrounds.
What BAF is Like
As a relatively flat organization, you have a voice from your first day, along with opportunities to explore, learn, and develop new skills with challenging and rewarding work. We're focused on your success, both professionally and personally, and we are committed to offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. We are a family-owned, family-friendly company that empowers and supports our employees. We live out our company values and expect all team members to do the same.
Do You Have the Ingredients to Become a Basic American Foods Hero?
We're Looking for Someone With:
- The passion to develop people to deliver peak performance.
- People leader experience.
- High School diploma required. Associate degree preferred. At least three years experience in similar position.
Partners with the Shift Manager to provide leadership and supervision across functionalities to maintain safety standards (both personnel and food) while ensuring that the lines meet budgeted rates. Enforces all policies - maintains proper crewing levels and levels of training and is actively involved in employee development.
You'll Love Working Here if You:
- Love what you do, and it shows. Our employees are passionate about what they do and enjoy challenging work.
- Are knowledgeable and confident, but never boastful. While we are proud of our company, our team and the products we create, we are humble and down-to-earth at our core.
- Are guided by a deep belief in integrity & personal values. This is a part of our employees' personal value systems as much as it is the organization's.
- Hold yourself and others accountable, while always maintaining dignity and respect for yourself and those around you.
- Believe in professional development for ourselves, as well as support the development of others.
At BAF, we are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create a supportive and inclusive community of individuals committed to helping each other and our company thrive.