Bremerton School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Substitute Child Nutrition Services Server
at Bremerton School District
JOB DESCRIPTION - SERVER, CHILD NUTRITION SERVICES
The Server works under direct supervision of a Kitchen Manager or Kitchen Lead. The Server performs assigned functions in set-up, serving and clean-up for meals in the Child Nutrition Service Programs. The Server operates the computerized point-of-sale program. In elementary schools, a Server may assume duties of Kitchen Lead in absence of that person. A written test may be required.
Reports to: Kitchen Manager, Kitchen Lead and/or Supervisor
- The Server will be able to perform such food service duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or Kitchen Lead.
- Essential duties: Handle food, Handle money, Serve food portions to students, Clean up kitchen and tables, May work with student helpers, Perform related additional duties.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Food Handler’s Permit (or able to obtain one)
- Demonstrated ability to move quickly from one job function to another
- Skills in operating or be willing to learn computer technology.
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills, and skills in working well with others, including students and staff.
- Skills in handling money and food portion control accurately.
- Possess skills in working under stressful conditions.
- Must be willing to assume Head Server’s assignment in that person’s absence.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of fifty (50) pounds (WAC-296.126.096).
- Must have above-average record of attendance, punctuality, and reliability at work.
- Must have neat and clean appearance upon arrival to work.
Job Contact Information
Monday, January 1, 2018 12:00 AM
(Pacific Standard Time)