Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Motorcycle Safety Instructor (RiderCoach)
at Cape Fox
Cape Fox Facilities Services is seeking a Motorcycle Safety Instructor (RiderCoach) to support the U.S. Navy requirements in the execution of teaching a motorcycle Basic Rider Course (BRC), Basic Rider Course 2 (BRC2), Advanced Rider Course, and a nationally accredited driver safety course.
Instructors are to provide standardized motorcycle training to military members at designated Navy Installations. The instructor will be responsible for facilitating BRC and BRC2 classes which includes both classroom and range instruction. The instructor will also be responsible for maintaining class paperwork, pre- class prep, and recording of all information to the web site and ensuring all completed paperwork is turned in to Cape Fox. Must possess applicable motorcycle safety instructor certification. Must have excellent organizational skills and be responsible for performing tasks as promised and unsupervised.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
It will be the responsibility of the instructors to facilitate scheduled courses, handle all associated paperwork and data entry, and maintain a safe range environment. Responsible for securing all equipment.0 - 10%
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and walk on a motorcycle training range for an 8-hour period.
- Must be able to ride a motorcycle in the demonstration of riding exercises.
- Ability to tolerate extremes of weather.
- Ensures adherence to all company safety rules and SOPs in area of responsibility.
- Rectifies unsafe actions and/or conditions immediately.
- Participates in maintaining safe work environment by sharing and participating in all safety related meetings, training, etc.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma and the required motorcycle safety training certification.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- MSF RiderCoach Certification or certification of your local state program.
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight necessary.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Travel may be required.
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.