Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Administrative Assistant is responsible to the H.S.A./Department Head for the completion of various office clerical assignments. Coordinates personnel and medical reports and files, interrelates and works effectively with all levels of authority.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- General knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Computer skills with an emphasis on spreadsheets and word processing
- Formal secretarial training and medical terminology knowledge desirable
- None required
- Receive and direct all incoming calls on a multi extension telephone. Assure messages are accurately relayed to staff when they are away from the office. Bring messages to the appropriate desk.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail following procedures outlined.
- Assure outgoing mail is distributed appropriately on daily basis.
- Receive and distribute claims.
- Respond to and provide follow-up for Provider/Vendor inquiries as requested.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.