Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant II
at CHI Franciscan
CHI Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach - physical, emotional, and spiritual - is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
This is a senior-level position that is accountable for providing highly responsible and professional administrative support at the senior executive level with minimal direction and supervision. Duties include taking a proactive stance within delegated scope of authority, in applying knowledge of executive’s objectives, viewpoints and vision to enable a consistently high level of productivity and customer service.
- Provides complex administrative support to executive level team with minimal direction including but not limited to document preparation, develop/edit presentations and spreadsheets, complex multi-calendar management, screen and route telephone calls.
- Addresses questions that are not easily resolved through the application of existing guidelines or past practices utilizing knowledge of strategic company objectives and the executive team’s management style; determines steps necessary to effectively and expeditiously resolve issue(s) at hand; identifies and accesses sources of relevant data, gathers facts, researches corporate and/or internal materials such as policies, procedures, correspondence, plans, standards and other formal or informal guidelines to formulate a proper course of action.
- May research and analyze planned/proposed changes to procedures; gather, compile and interpret data; study a situation or problem to determine appropriate resolution; summarize data to clarify findings; identify alternative courses of action; identify operational impact on organizational unit; recommend course of action.
- Coordinates and schedules calendars; prioritize meetings and appointments within the scope of authority; including daily confirmations as required. May included coordinating meetings for external customer or candidates involving itinerary scheduling, confirmations, tracking and documentation preparation.
- Composes, reviews, and/or transcribes documents, letters and memos. May maintain contracts or agreements.
- Develops, completes, updates and tracks forms, spreadsheets, databases, policy and procedures within the scope of authority.
- Communicates with Administrative Staff and supervisor on updates and project status. Mentor and assist with training for other administrative staff.
- May team to coordinate company/department conferences or special events; prepare budget and monitor expenses to ensure they are charged correctly; plans and arranges for catering; collaborates with all departments as required. Coordinate and follow through on special projects for other departments.
- Adheres to and exhibits our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
- Advanced training in administrative procedures with healthcare focus and management development training preferred.
- Five (5) plus years of related administrative support experience.
- Proficiency in Outlook email and calendar management, MS Office 2000, or above, with emphasis on professional PowerPoint presentation development.
- Experience with basic medical terminology preferred.