Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver(07160) - 710 N Anderson
at Domino's Pizza
Position: Delivery Driver
Reports to: Manager
Salary/Wage Range: Minimum wage + tips and delivery reimbursement
Deliver products in a friendly, prompt, accurate and professional manner to create a positive experience for each of our customers. Assist with customer service in store by greeting customers, taking customer orders, processing payments. Assist with other store functions as needed.
* Strictly adheres to all traffic laws.
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times
* Ensures accuracy of delivery by double-checking orders before leaving.
* Maintains an active and thorough knowledge of the menu in order to answer questions about products and services.
* Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment including personal vehicle used for deliveries.
* Manages cash and receipts during shift, so all transactions are recorded and can be accounted for at the end of the shift.
* Delivers products to customers in a professional and prompt manner, focusing on customer service.
* Assist customers and other staff in store as needed
Excellent organization, prioritization, accuracy and time management skills
* Ability to multitask without losing track of things.
* Ability to stay focused on highest priority activities in a hectic always-changing environment.
* Maintains high degree of accuracy, completeness, and correctness in all activities. Take pride in your work
* Requires the ability to bend, twist and stand for long periods, also lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs.
Focused to achieving results
* Really care about the customer and the experience you are giving them
* Ability to communicate positively, compassionately and fairly under stressful situations
* Proactively works to make things happen, can engage assistance from a variety of sources
* Takes direction and course correction in a pro-active manner.
* "Can do" attitude toward unfamiliar tasks.
* Like to be part of a team
* Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain proof of insurance.
* Must have safe reliable vehicle suitable to make deliveries in all types of weather conditions, car top signs are required during deliveries.
* Must have at least a 2 year driving history and pass an MVR (motor vehicle report)
* Must be able to safely lift and easily maneuver bags of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
* Knowledge of surrounding area is a plus.
* Must be able to accurately read and use a map and computer-based mapping technologies.