Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Manager(09425) - 364 Chardonnay Ave., Suite #1 & #2
at Domino's Pizza
Reports to: Owner
Salary/Wage Range: salary + bonus
Responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of organization, including providing information to support other team members and owners, implementing policies and procedures to improve efficient operations. Manage customer service and public store image, facility and equipment, food and food safety and store employees to maintain 5 star standard. Manage organization’s HR functions, including hiring, scheduling, training and team building, working with senior management to establish policies and procedures, and coordinating all activities with senior management. Responsible for all aspects of successful sales building activities, including planning, design, development, and implementation, and integration with other organizational goals and activities. Sales building activities will address both operating expense(COGS) and up front expense requirements. Responsible for providing advice and training to other team members on sales building strategies.
Ensures efficient organizational operations
* Maintains inventory control for food, office supplies, marketing materials, and operational supplies, proactively communicates needs to senior management, orders materials and actively seeks out appropriate materials to improve operations
* Maintains current supply resources for all
* Works with senior management to provide or create information, reports, research, and policies and procedures to improve operations.
* Responsible for facility and equipment management, including maintaining cleaning and repair records, and inventory control
Manages organization’s HR activities
* Works with senior management to establish policies and procedures
* Coordinates recruiting, hiring, training, performance evaluation, and employee development programs with senior management
* Maintains strict confidentiality w.r.t. all personnel record information
Responsible for successful morale management
* Develop and implement team-building moral-building activities across the organization.
* Act as liaison between staff and senior management, to communicate staff ideas for activities.
* Responsible for organizing/implementing activities and incentives across the organization.
Develop successful sales building campaign
* Develops plans for organizations on-going sales building strategy, including researching and evaluating cost/benefit tradeoffs for various alternatives, and making recommendations to senior management.
* Manage development of materials, including but not limited to the use of door hangers, in store promotional materials, pre-printed materials, community outreach programs, and events.
* Implements sales building strategies, including designing coupons, overseeing events, directing community outreach.
* Trains other team members in sales building
Excellent organization, prioritization, problem solving, and time management skills
* Ability to multitask, able to see the big picture while focusing on the details
* Thinks logically about problems, potential alternatives and tradeoffs, and is able to present solutions quickly and effectively
* Ability to stay focused in a hectic environment
* Exercises good business judgment
* Anticipates problems, creates back-up plans and brings issues to the attention of other team members
* Maintains high degree of accuracy, completeness, and correctness in all activities.
Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to create rapport and gain consensus
* Able to perform crisis intervention, conflict resolution and hard negotiation skills
* Extremely persuasive and not afraid to ask for resources
* Excellent leadership skills
* Ability to work in a variety of environments with customers, team members, external vendors, and senior management
* Positive communication style
* Takes direction and course correction in a pro-active manner
Dedication to achieving results
* Proactively does whatever it takes to make things happens, can engage assistance from a variety of sources.
* Always thinking about alternatives, risks, dependencies, and next steps.
* Understands customer’s and company’s perspectives, always trying to achieve win-win situations.
* Feels personally responsible for and takes pride in achieving results.
High capacity for knowledge acquisition
* Strong desire to learn anything needed to complete task
* "Can do" attitude toward unfamiliar tasks
* Seeks out education opportunities and learns from others on a daily basis
* Quick at assimilating new information
* Knows where to find appropriate resources for new information, skills, or knowledge
* Good mechanical aptitude
* Good numerical record-keeping and data analysis skills.
* Good writing skills
* Creative thinker