DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleRoute Manager
Overview of the Route Manager
This position is responsible for leading and coaching a team of Route Sales Representatives to promote the delivery of bottled water and related products and to provide exemplary customer service.
- Supervisory responsibility for assigned Route Sales Representatives.
- Provide coaching, training and motivation to new and existing Route Sales Representatives to ensure achievement of branch revenue, profit and growth goals.
- Manage associate performance to ensure customer base goals are achieved; hold Route Sales Representatives accountable for executing their duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to, customer acquisition results, customer service, protection of Company assets and safety.
- Identify and acquire high quality, long-term, "preferred" customers to support growth through acquisition and provide exemplary customer service.
- Provide route operations and sales expertise that enhances the profitability and growth of the branch.
- Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that insures customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Safely operates open routes due to vacation, illness, injury or termination according to company policy to ensure growth in revenue and profit for existing customers on the route.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Proficiency in sales, management and route operations.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a CDL Class B license with proper endorsements.
- Ability to meet Department of Transportation (DOT) driver qualification policy requirements.
- Have a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record in accordance with company policies.
- Be able to meet DOT standards for physical health and pass the physical ability test (PAT).
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
Who We Are