Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) | Islands Home Health
at Ensign Services
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
The Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant is responsible to the registered Occupational Therapist that is responsible for the implementation of standards of care for occupational therapy services and for adherence to all conditions outlined in the Service Agreement. The certified occupational therapy assistant performs only those services planned, delegated, and supervised by the registered Occupational Therapist.
- Participates in the ongoing evaluation of patient’s functional status (muscle function, endurance, visual coordination, written and verbal communication skills, self-care ability, work capacity, etc.) as delegated by the registered occupational therapist. Participates in the ongoing evaluation of the home environment for hazards or barriers to more independent living as delegated by the registered occupational therapist.
- Participates in teaching new skills or retraining patients in once familiar daily activities that have been lost due to illness or injury, in accordance with organization policy.
- Follows treatment program and goals for improved patient function as established by the registered occupational therapist. Documents patient’s response to treatment plan and progress toward established goals.
- Must be licensed in the state of Washington.
- Must have graduated from an OT assistant program accredited by the ACOTE of the AOTA or any successor organization of the ACOTE.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
At Islands Home Health, we believe in making sure that we have the right team in place. Our team is skilled and passionate about providing care that exceeds expectations. We have created a culture of teamwork and support for our staff that is unlike any in the industry. This allows our talented team to focus on what they do best.
Will you live CAPLICO?
Customer Second (Employee First)
Passion For Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
We would love to meet you and hear your commitment to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement for our employees, and dependent care and public transportation FSAs. Also, we offer cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Islands Home Health
2601 M Ave, Ste B
Anacortes, WA. 98221
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.