Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Liaison | Rainier Home Health | South King County, WA
at Ensign Services
Responsible for managing all aspects of organization marketing including establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and negotiating service contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies, and other payers.
- Ensures maximum third party reimbursement through effective negotiation of service contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies, and other payers.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, and payer and patient perceptions of Puget Sound Home Health as a high quality provider of services.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred, but not required.
- At least three years of experience in health care marketing management preferably in home health care operations.
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Demonstrates good communications skills, negotiation skills, and public relations skills.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
At Rainier Home Health, we believe in making sure that we have the right team in place. Our team is skilled and passionate about providing care that exceeds expectations. We have created a culture of teamwork and support for our staff that is unlike any in the industry. This allows our talented team to focus on what they do best.
Will you live CAPLICO?
Customer Second (Employee First)
Passion For Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
We would love to meet you and hear your commitment to live CAPLICO with us.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our team? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve at our website at www.rainierhomehealth.com.
In addition to hiring a Community Liaison who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement for our employees, and dependent care and public transportation FSAs. Also, we offer cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Rainier Home Health
1833 Auburn Way N
Auburn, WA. 98002
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.