Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-time Registered Nurse RN | Islands Home Health | San Juan / Orcas / Lopez Islands, WA
at Ensign Services
Registered Nurse (RN)
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs/coordinates home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
- Develops and initiates the plan of care and assumes responsibility for the ongoing interdisciplinary assessment and development of the individualized plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s);
- Initiates proper preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures and provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care;
- Communicates with the physician who is responsible for the home health plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current home health plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Must have graduated from an approved school of nursing and be licensed in the state where practicing.
- Minimum of two years of experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health or home care nursing is preferred.
- Maintains a current CPR certification.
At Islands Home Health, we believe in making sure that we have the right team in place. Our team is skilled and passionate about providing care that exceeds expectations. We have created a culture of teamwork and support for our staff that is unlike any in the industry. This allows our talented team to focus on what they do best.
Will you live CAPLICO?
Customer Second (Employee First)
Passion For Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
We would love to meet you and hear your commitment to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a registered nurse who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement for our employees, and dependent care and public transportation FSAs. Also, we offer cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Islands Home Health
2601 M Ave, Ste B
Anacortes, WA. 98221
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.