Guild Mortgage Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Guild Mortgage Company
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
Responsible for selling mortgage loan products and services to residential mortgage customers, managing at least two full time loan officers and assisting the branch manager oversee the operations of the branch.
Assist the Branch Manager oversee the operations of Branch. In this regard, Employee’s managerial functions (collectively “Managerial Duties”) shall include without limitation working with the Branch Manager on some or all of the following:
- Supervise at least two (2) full time employees;
- Develop and maintain an attitude of teamwork, establish a culture consistent with Company’s corporate mission statements, and ensure employees abide by the policies and procedures set forth by Company;
- Recruit licensed Loan Officer’s for branch, review payroll information and communicate with Company’s Human Resources Department on personnel changes, including recommendations for new hires and terminations;
- Review monthly incentive compensation calculation worksheets, remaining cognizant of their contents, modifying branch efforts to keep results in line with expectations, and preparing and submitting periodic production projections in accordance with Company’s policies and expectations;
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with existing and prospective clients, promote the image and reputation of Company as creative, dynamic and competitive, expand Company’s market share through the promotion of Company’s business and sales, and actively holding, and ensuring attendance by branch members, sales meetings, training seminars, and other events;
- Assist Company’s management in the development of a successful group of employees; and
- Assist and cooperate with Company in responding to investor inquiries related to loans originated in the Branch (e.g., documentation of deficiencies, repurchases, etc.).
Sell mortgage loan products and services to residential mortgage customers. Employee’s sales duties shall include without limitation:
- Identifying potential mortgagors, acquiring a full understanding of, and analyzing, their respective financial needs, based on their individual financial health, economic goals and credit history;
- Working with clients to create loan packages that meet their particularized needs and goals, while guiding them through the complex requirements of the various lenders;
- Educating clients regarding mortgage loans generally, the mortgage loan process, the different types of loans available, and how costs and payments can vary under the numerous alternatives available, so clients can make informed decisions in acquiring the appropriate loan to fit their respective needs;
- Originating the actual mortgages;
- Overseeing the loan transaction from initiation, through processing, approval, closing and recording, while ensuring that the client understands and is satisfied with the process, and that the activities undertaken comply with Company and industry guidelines and policies;
- Handling client questions and complaints.
- Employee shall also perform any other or additional duties that are assigned by Company.
- At least five years of loan origination experience
- At least two years of supervisory experience
- High school or GED.
- General to little supervision of work
- High independent judgment and discretion used in decision-making
- Uses sound judgment in executing core job responsibilities
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.