Haselwood Auto Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Haselwood Auto Group
- Bremerton, WA, USA
- Full Time
The Appointment Coordinator is the first point of contact for service customers and creates a remarkable experience right away!
This is a full time position with benefits! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 401k with employer match
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation and holidays, including your Birthday!
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Wellness programs
- And a brand new renovated work space!
This position is responsible scheduling service appointments, making follow-up reminder calls and communicating with customers regarding service appointment issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Schedule service appointments for customers.
- Conduct follow up calls.
- Utilize scripts for all calls.
- Connect with Service Advisors and Shop Leads on work availability.
- Partner with Service Client Care Manager regarding any escalated issues.
- Document any pertinent information pertaining to scheduled work.
- Contact and schedule appointments for special order parts cards.
- File repair orders.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year of office or customer service experience in a high call volume setting.
- Experience with cold call contact preferred.
Applicants are subject to a criminal history check and pre-employment drug screen prior to hire.