Haselwood Auto Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Haselwood Auto Group
- Bremerton, WA, USA
- Full Time
Haselwood Auto Group is seeking qualified Automotive Technicians to join our remarkable team. We are the largest auto group on the Kitsap Peninsula consisting of 8 rooftops and 15 manufacturer brands.
Our Technicians enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% of the medical premium is paid in full
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays, including your Birthday!
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- Paid training
- Reimbursement for ASE certifications earned while employed
- Internal University offering leadership and professional development
- Family owned and operated since 1949!
ASE Certifications required. We reimburse for certifications earned while employed and ensure our technicians receive the training they need.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include but are not limited to the following
- Performs automotive repairs as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory time allowances and standards.
- Diagnoses cause of malfunction.
- Removes and disassembles unit and performs repair.
- Examines vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Advises Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be made.
- Road tests vehicle when required or refers to test technician.
- Documents work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Attends manufacturer-sponsored training classes.
Please let us know on your application if you have a preference to a manufacturer.
Applicants are subject to a criminal history check, driving record check and pre-employment drug screen prior to hire.