Haselwood Auto Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Haselwood Auto Group
- Bremerton, WA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Are you the one? Do you want to be part of something greater than you have experienced before? Do you want to have fun while you are rewarded for your hard work? Before we tell you what we want from you, let us tell you what you can expect from us.
On the West Hills Auto Plex campus you will see fun, laughter, friendship, and hard workers. We sell cars, we break records, we execute trend-setting events, we give back to the community, and we create a remarkable experience for you and our customers. We are on a great adventure together, and it's been a fantastic ride. We hope our positivity surrounds you. We give ourselves to our customers and the community because they are the foundation this company was built upon. We give ourselves to each other because we are a family. Your adventure starts at Haselwood, let our world connect with yours.
The Haselwood Auto Group is a close-knit group that values a strong work-life balance and prides itself on productivity and professionalism. We are committed to being the very best at what we do. Our culture is our main focus: Humility, Respect, Professionalism, Commitment, Generosity, and Integrity are our Guiding Principles. We work hard, we get rewarded, and we promote from within. If that is something you have been looking for, this could be the home for you.
What We Want From You:
The Haselwood Auto Group team is looking for experienced Sales Managers to add to our growing team. We are looking for a new group of managers to come in and share their experiences in the industry to help us grow and learn. Let's just say, we have room at the table for new members of the family.
Under direction of the General Sales Manager and the Director of Operations, the Sales Manager ensures that the dealership meets it's objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. They will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the New- and Used-vehicle Sales Departments. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create a remarkable experience for our customers, community and employees.
- Complete variable meeting report and submit to management team.
- Review financial information of the dealership; develop and execute strategies to improve performance.
- Maintain positive working relationship with manufacturer.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday's results and today's plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide training for salespeople and ensure all sales personnel are coached appropriately.
- Monitor dealership inventory.
- Ensure that salespeople are working their Daily Work Plan to obtain optimum results.
- Communicate factory incentive program spiff and trips to upper management.
- Require that standards are maintained for displaying, rotating, merchandising, and maintaining new and used cars and facility.
- Ensure that every prospect is thanked personally by a sales manager.
- Provide enthusiastic leadership to shape employees attitude and build morale.
- Work with Customer Relations Manager to resolve any customer complaints for the sales department. Ensure CSI standards are maintained at or above region average.
- Ensure proper key control and demonstration drive procedure.
- Control dealer tags and maintain list of assignment.
- Ensure that accurate time records are maintained for the sales department.
- Maintain daily sales DOC and review discrepancies (summary from accounting).
- Maintain a professional appearance and clean work environment.
Working knowledge of automotive industry management, including all aspects of operations, sales and finance.
Experience working with the Lightyear DMS system.
The Haselwood Auto Group at the West Hills Auto Plex is the Olympic Peninsula's premiere sources for new and used cars, located in Bremerton, WA. We are composed of seven automotive dealerships representing 15 vehicle brands, making us one of the largest auto groups in Washington State.