Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Experience Director
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
The Digital Customer Experience Director is responsible for the development and implementation of Homesite’s digital experience strategy. You will work with business units, platform and agency resources to develop and drive the implementation of our digital presence across Homesite Commercial products and on partner sites.
The job of the digital CX director is to develop a CX strategy, and align UX, creative, campaign consulting, media and analytics to create high performance digital experiences, whilst in parallel coordinating resources across development, content, partners and 3rd parties’ teams to deliver the best experience for every customer and improve business performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve Homesite’s digital experience, building and maintaining related product roadmaps
- Liaise with stakeholders from across the business and third party vendors to execute on digital projects from concept to launch
- Act as product owner for a range of digital experiences, making decisions and removing barriers where needed
- Experience of Multivariate testing (i.e. A/B split testing) to drive agile optimization
- Define requirements and manage the delivery of (third party) digital experiences
- Lead regular cross-functional strategic planning exercises around ecommerce and digital experience and support the delivery of related results
- Define and analyze metrics, customer feedback and other data sources that inform the success of new features. Use data to identify opportunities and prioritize initiatives.
* An understanding of how to analyze behavioral and attitudinal data, and leveraging that data, to better understand and improve customer engagement with client sites and campaigns
- Develop dashboards and ad-hoc reporting as needed to inform decision-making
- Provide direction on the information architecture of new digital experiences across Homesite and channel partner branded sites
- Act as a point of contact for requests and inquiries from across the business on digital experience
- Identify external vendors for digital application tools, negotiate contracts and manage relationships
- Manage a number of ecommerce and digital third party tools
- Collaborate closely with Product and Operations teams, to ensure a consistent, high quality customer experience
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!