Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Manager, White River Amphitheater
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
This position reports to the General Manager. The Operations Manager will be responsible for overall management of concessions and premium operations.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining correct inventory levels.
- Manage and oversee monthly inventory.
- Develop warehousing plan to assure easy access and accountability of merchandise
- Insure full compliance and effectiveness of Legends’ Food and Personal Safety Program
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating customer concerns
- Recommend and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of Legends
- Implement and maintain effective communication with the client and all employees
- Assist in the development of programs that result in increased customer satisfaction
- Implement and ensure accurate information entered into POS systems, able to trouble shoot
- Ensure cash handling procedures are always met.
- Manage in compliance with established Legends’ policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time
- To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four years food and beverage and/or retail management experience.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment
- Customer Service oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Scheduling preferred
- Knowledge and effective operations of retail POS including procedures and policies
- Must be available to work extended hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays as business needs require
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.