Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Tech POOL
at RI International
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provides a welcoming environment for new participants.
- Provides basic recovery support services in partnership with Peer Support Specialists and other team members and documents services provided using recovery language.
- Assists in completing admission to the facility including:
- Orientation to the program including an introduction to staff, a tour of the facility, guest rights and grievances program schedule and community agreements.
- Assisting guest with shower and clean up using proper infection control procedures
- Reviewing and storing personal property.
- In a facility based program, partners with each participant to maintain a recovery environment by performing tasks including but not limited to
- Room checks, making sure beds are made and rooms are clean.
- Removes any hazardous objects and records findings as designated.
- Helps guests manage any risky behavior and completes required documentation.
- Implements contraband policy.
- In a facility based program:
- Assists guests during mealtimes.
- Provides basic care under direction of the Team Lead and in direct relation to the goals outlined on the Treatment Plan.
- Conducts Community Groups, Guiding Principles Phases I and II, and Activity and/or Life Skill groups as designated by the program’s schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health, OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any field and at least one(1) year of full-time behavioral health work experience, OR
- High school diploma or GED and a combination of education in a field related to behavioral health and full-time behavioral health work experience totaling at least two (2) years OR
- High school diploma or GED and at least four (4) years of full-time behavioral health work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products; ability to type 30-40 w.p.m Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Current CPR/ First Aid Certification must be acquired
- Food Handler’s Card must be acquired
- Must be able to obtain a Washington State Affiliated Counselor Registration within 45 days of employment
- Must pass WA State Patrol Background Check
- Will be required to pass pre-placement physical and TB screening
Driving required (by assignment)
- Must possess a valid WA Driver's license; must be at least 25 years of age to operate company vehicle or 21 years of age to drive own vehicle on company business;
- Must meet the requirements in the Agency’s Driver Policy.
Address: 2150 Freeman Rd E, Fife, WA 98424
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package: Bilingual Differentials, Shift Differentials, Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurance, Employer Matching 401k Plan, Employee Perks Program, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays, a Generous PTO (paid time off) Program, to include RI supporting the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
RI is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates are required to pass a pre-employment substance abuse test before beginning employment, to include the use of recreational marijuana. RI is committed to maintaining a workplace free of the effects of drugs and alcohol for the health, safety and welfare of its employees, their families and our guests.
RI is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We value a diverse workforce because diversity strengthens our teams and supports our innovative approaches to client engagement creating a healthier atmosphere.