Northwest Cascade Construction
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northwest Cascade Construction
- 17-Jul-2018 to 15-Sep-2018 (PST)
- Puyallup, WA, USA
- 16 - 19
- Full Time
Who Are We
FloHawks offers residential, industrial, and commercial customers in the Puget Sound one-stop shopping for a diverse range of sanitary services, including: septic, plumbing, and drain cleaning. FloHawks has earned a reputation over the years both regionally and nationally (even internationally) as a premier provider of services in its industry. This is made possible by FloHawks dedicated professionals, who work passionately 24/7 to provide their customer with innovative solutions, service, and products.
FloHawks (a division of Nortwest Cascade) has an opportunity for you! Check us out https://nwcascade.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Are you looking for?
- Consistent hours?
- Overtime opportunities?
- On the job training?
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plans?
- PAID TIME OFF?
- Tuition reimbursement programs?
- Profit sharing?
- Performance bonuses?
What Are We Looking For
FloHawks has an immediate need for a Dispatcher to join its team. The dispatcher will be responsible for the following duties:
- Hours are 10:00 AM until around 8PM Monday through Friday - (Must Be able to work one Saturday per month)
- Ability to use a multilined phone system - Very busy system!
- Keep driver schedule in computer current
- Accurate data entry and customer notes.
- Job ticketing and coding.
- Dispatch FloHawks septic pumpers, Drain cleaners and services provided by FloHawks.
- Be available for back up 24 hour service call 7 days a week.
- Strong customer service skills needed
- Adheres to NWC Safety Policies and follows all applicable laws and regulations
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Who Are We Looking For
The ideal candidate will have a septic experience in both commercial and residential setting and be mechanically inclined, but we are willing to train! In addition to these minimum requirements, FloHawks would prefer candidates with:
- Leadership Skills
- Strong team player
- Demonstrated communication
- Problem solving and decision making
- Knowledge of geographical area and map reading
- Mechanical aptitude and experience in septic is a plus
Why You Should Work For FloHawks
The salary range for this position is an hour plus benefits and overtime opportunity.
In addition to a competitive pay, this is a union position and FloHawks offers paid leave as well as excellent medical, dental, and vision plans. FloHawks is also committed to the growth and development of its employees' offering on the job training, room for advancement, and a unique Lifelong Learning Program. In return for its employee's commitment and dedication to providing industry leading products and services, FloHawks also reinvests 20% of its annual net profits into employees in the form of performance bonuses and provides supervisors and managers the opportunity to become shareholders.
Northwest Cascade is an equal opportunity employer. Job offers made by Northwest Cascade Inc. will be contingent upon successful completion of a physical examination, drug screen, and background check, as applicable.