Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Are you a service driven leader?
Looking to grow your career in a team environment?
Look no further! Oakwood Worldwide is the leading provider of choice in corporate housing and serviced apartments. We are the best at what we do by achieving success for our employees and customers around the world. At Oakwood we value our customer’s comfort and ability to feel at home. We keep our word, we take action, celebrate diversity, work together as a team, and never settle for less! Promoting an empowering work environment is important for us as well as offering competitive compensation and generous benefits package.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and hands on Property Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible overseeing our property located in downtown Seattle. Your day will consist of ensuring that our guests have the best experience Oakwood Worldwide can offer!
Location & Hours: Seattle South Lake Union – 717 Dexter Avenue, Seattle, WA 98109 M-F 8-5
Leadership – Leasing – Team Work – Customer Service – Hospitality
What’s in it for you?
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting to corporate headquarters. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan, a discounted apartment on site as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
What does a Property Manager do?
- Ensure all staff provide excellent customer service
- You will supervise, train, and evaluate the Leasing and Administrative staff at this property.
- You will ensure that vendors complete timely, quality work with minimal inconvenience to residents.
- Ensure all residents have a positive experience with Oakwood. This is monitored through individual resident communication and feedback.
- Walk move-ins daily to ensure zero defects so that resident's first impression of Oakwood is a good one.
- You will work with Home Services to ensure that apartments are set up on a timely basis and are of a consistent, quality product. It is important the overall property shows well at all times.
- You will manage the finances on a monthly basis as well as develop and administer annual budget. You will also complete required reporting.
- Interact with corporate sales and marketing to increase occupancy, sales, and exposure
- Timely collection of rent and delinquent accounts, ensure accurate payment of invoices in a timely manner
- Analyze market conditions and oversee that rentals and leases are rented at maximum rate
- Manage lease renewal program, approve or negotiate lease extensions
- Initiate legal action for lease violations
- Identify and implement capital improvement or replacement programs
- Adhere to Risk Management guidelines set forth by the Home Office
The Ideal Property Manager should have:
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred (additional experience in lieu of a degree will be considered)
- 5+ yrs supervisory experience within property management company
- 5+ yrs customer service experience within 4 star hotel and/or Class A property management industry
- Financial and budget management experience required
- Professional and polished customer service and communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.