Pacific Seafood Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seafood Processor Seasonal
at Pacific Seafood Group
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Inspect and grade product.
- Sort and separate product by species, size, quality, or color.
- Clean product.
- Place product in containers or on conveyers.
- Remove or pick debris or product from conveyer.
- Sanitize work area and equipment.
- Accurately weigh product
- Properly package product.
- Properly sort, and sort out excess product.
- Assist with workspace, plant clean-up and upkeep.
- Adhere to all sanitation and product quality policies.
- Communicate quality issues to supervisors and leads.
- Maintain plant safety at all times.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Prior experience with food processing equipment.
- Prior food safety experience.
- Prior experience in a processing environment.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. When you add in the additional benefits below to our competitive base wage you can increase your total compensation up to 25%.
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.