Providence Health & Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Providence Health & Services
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of a phlebotomy program and/or ASCP certified phlebotomist
- Phlebotomy certificate of completion required
- State of Washington Medical Assistant - Phlebotomist certification - within 30 days of hire
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (AHA accredited) - within 30 days of hire
- Prior experience in a laboratory or related science environment
- Computer experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington is a full service hospital with some of the best technology, expertise, specialists and primary care physicians in the region. We have been named the 100 top hospitals in the United States by two separate, independent research companies, Solucient and Cleverly Associates. Walla Walla is located in the southeastern region of Washington state and offers a sunny, mild climate, the benefits of living in a historic college town, outdoor activities and excellent public & private schools at all levels.
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.