Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
To provide customers pleasant entertainment through dealing table games efficiently and within established controls.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Maintains and/or obtains an awareness of applicable company and departmental policies, procedures and rules.
- Maintains and/or obtains an awareness of applicable gaming policies, procedures and rules and works within them accordingly.
- Reports any unusual situations to pit games supervision.
- Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 Policy, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)
While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time at assigned workstation.
- Must be able to work any assigned shifts including holidays, high volume days and weekends.
ACCESS TO SENISTIVE AREAS
- Station Inventory Trays
- Toke Boxes
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment
- May be subject to occasional hostile customer environment.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.
- Read, write and speak English
- Must be 18 years of age.
- One (1) year of table games dealing experience and/or recognized equivalent training.
- Demonstrated record of successful customer service skills.
- Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License