Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EGD Technical Supervisor
at Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Responsible for Electronic Gaming Devices (EGD) Department operations during a given shift, while providing customers pleasant entertainment within established controls.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
As a Supervisor:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activates. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort & Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Maintains the Quinault Beach Resort high quality of customer service.
- Offers assistance to customers and guest in an accurate, courteous, and friendly manner.
- Maintains and/or obtains an awareness of applicable company and departmental policies, procedures and rules.
- Maintains and/or obtains an awareness of applicable gaming policies, procedures and rules and works within them accordingly.
- Works in cooperation with all EGD employees to ensure best guest service possible.
- Responsible to access EGD equipment to trouble shoot game malfunctions and return machines to play.
- Supervises the movement and installation of Electronic Gaming Equipment.
- Coordinates repair and maintenance of Electronic Gaming Devices and related gaming equipment.
- Coordinates the installation and removal of EGD bases, chairs and signage.
- In the event that the player tracking and accounting systems are not communicating properly, the EGD Technical Supervisor shall report to the EGD Technical Manager and MIS.
- Performs necessary repairs to equipment or assigns them to EGD Technicians.
- Reports any unusual situations to supervisor.
- May staff, schedule, evaluate, train, develop and monitor subordinate personnel.
- May assist and assign work, grant overtime and early outs, discipline and train employees, may recommend employee wage increases and promotions.
- Promotes the proper treatment and effective use of the assigned equipment and supplies.
- Makes recommendations on cost control and improvements
- Responsible for promoting control of assets within their authority.
- Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 and TERO Policies, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)
While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
- Must be able to lift / pull / push up to 30lb.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time at assigned work areas.
- Manual finger dexterity for operation of hand tools, computer peripherals, and routine paperwork*
- Ability to work/crawl in confined places..
- Must be able to effectively work on EGD’s and relocate/transport EGD’s.
ACCESS TO SENSITIVE AREAS
- Electronic Gaming Devices
- MEAL Logs
- Chip Room
- EGD Storage Areas
- TLS Rooms
- IDF Rooms
- May be subject to occasional smoking and hostile customer environment.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Read, write and speak English
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Physical ability to perform the duties required of the position.
- Three (3) years of progressive experience in a Slot/EGD Department.
- One (1) year of lead / supervisor experience in a Slot/EGD Department.
- Demonstrated record of successful customer service skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience using small hand tools.
- Minimum of two (2) years computer experience using Word, Excel, and Access programs.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with hardware and software problem solving.
- Must be available to work any shift to include days, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays, as job duties require.
- Knowledge of gaming laws and regulations
- Demonstrated supervisory capability in a comparable environment.
- QBR&C EGD progressive supervisory experience.
- College credits or technical schooling in computer, technical, and/or electronic related courses
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with data cabling (CAT5, CAT6, Serial), and fiber optional
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience using electronic testing devices
- General working knowledge of EGD machines.
- LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License