Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Assist Room Attendant with linen disbursement and responsible for guest hallways.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Maintain cleanliness of specified area; corridors, guest areas, service areas and linen closets.
- Disperse linens from laundry to linen rooms and then to Room Attendants.
- Vacuum guest hallways and or guest rooms.
- Take dirty linen from floors to laundry area.
- Assist with moving furniture and other heavy items.
- Replenish Room Attendant carts with supplies as needed.
- Report all problems and any maintenance repairs as needed.
- Shampoo guest rooms and hallways as needed.
- Deliver made up roll-a-way cots and cribs to guest rooms.
- Turn and flip mattresses as directed by Executive Housekeeper.
- Sweep and mop stair wells and landings.
- Clear ice machines.
- Clear/vacuum elevators.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area.
- Cross training duties as assigned.
- Report to work well groomed, on time and in department issued uniform.
- Attend meeting as scheduled and requested.
- Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 Policy, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)
- While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
- Lift, bend, push and pull. Constantly walking in a fast pace environment. Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be able to able to work in a smoking environment.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Adjust to schedule changes and cover shifts on short notice.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
- Six (6) months experience in a housekeeping department.