Safelite Auto Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Safelite Auto Glass
Location938 Valley Ave Nw Ste 101A, Puyallup, Washington 98371
Full Time/Part TimeFull-time
This impactful and highly-collaborative position connects Safelite's caring personality with our keen focus on quality as the critical liaison between customers, technicians and local market teams.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- In collaboration with field leadership, provides organized support to all market and division locations with scheduling, routing, tracking and invoicing assistance.
- Actively reviews completed work orders with technicians for accuracy prior to invoicing.
- Accurately removes unused inventory from completed work orders and coordinates hotshots and add-ons with warehouses.
- Maintains impressive knowledge of assigned market and takes pride in providing the best directions for technicians.
- Plays a key role in our quality and service standards by checking that the proper information is on the routing manifest and work orders before technicians leave the facility
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- 1+ years' experience with dispatch practices and procedures
- Experience with transportation dispatch preferred
- Proficient with routing and mapping devices and the geography in the areas understanding how to get from point to point in the most efficient way possible (understand traffic flow, geographic features).
- Ability to provide world class customer service
- Demonstrated experience with the ability to analyze situations and provide solutions
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.