Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer (Mid Level) Bremerton
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 441374
SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a mid level Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The radio Frequency (RF) Engineer will provide Afloat and Ashore RF engineering support to Carrier Strike Group (CSG), Expeditionary Strike Group (ESG) Staff N6s and/or Command Ships, providing underway end-to-end C4I system support on U.S. Navy (USN) and Coalition ships.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology or an Associate's Degree in Wireless Communications Technology or an equivalent years of applicable experience with operation and maintenance of afloat and ashore Navy radio systems.
- Direct working knowledge with the operation and maintenance of Navy satellite systems (e.g. NMT, WSC-6, CBSP).
- Two (2) years of direct working knowledge with the operation and maintenance of Navy line of sight systems (e.g. DMR, URT-23, URC- 131).
- System level engineering experience.
- System Support: Navy/Joint C2-COP: GCCS-M, NTCSS, JTIDS, LINK, TDL, TBMCS, CDLMS
- Tactical Networks: CANES, CENTRIXS, ISNS, ADNS, SCI, VOIP, NGEN
- Transport: NMT, SHF, EHF, A-TIP, DMR, NTCDL, BFTN, CBSP
- Must possess an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI
- TS/SCI preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability