Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager - Seattle OU
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Monday - Friday
Join our motivated selling team!
Food Services of America is looking for a driven team member to grow sales and support the development of our sales associates. The Business Development Manager is a critical component of our go-to market strategy by focusing on the acquisition of key customer targets. The Business Development Manager skill set requires an individual that can work as part of a highly effective team yet motivated by the personal drive to succeed in a business environment. This highly skilled sales position is responsible for the development and growth of profitable new business for the branch, maintaining key customer relationships, and supporting our sales associate’s development.
You are a person who:
- Builds and maintains consultative relationships to develop and sustain long term trust.
- Excels by working as a team to provide relevant and personalized solutions.
- Is independent and motivated to drive results.
- Believes in listening, learning, and sharing knowledge.
- Has extensive sales skills that you can apply and coach to.
- Understands how to align actions to execute on the overall strategy.
- Can confidently communicate, both internally and externally, in a variety of formats from personalized meetings, large group settings, or virtual environments.
- Enjoys analyzing and interpreting data to discover opportunities for growth.
- Excels at creating, growing, and keeping business relationships.
- Has the ability to stay organized in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Is personable and thrives at meeting new people.
- Identify and prioritize targets and build strategies to open prospective business.
- Responsible for achieving annual KPI’s including new business sales, cases, and margin growth goals.
- Orchestrate a team selling environment to provide prospective customers a complete view of our value-added services.
- Create sustainable and profitable programs to drive new business.
- Support company initiatives both internally and externally.
- Develop and execute a long-term business plan to open profitable high-volume customers.
- Train and coach Sales Associates during meetings and one-on-one opportunities.
- Facilitate key customer business reviews
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma and 5 years food distribution sales experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess valid driver's license, reliable transportation and required insurance.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
We invite you to apply today to become an integral part of our amazing team.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status