Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resource Generalist - Everett
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
The Human Resource Generalist will assist in the development and administration of human resource programs such as: compliance, talent management, benefits, HRIS, employee relations, training and company policies. The HR Generalist will also handle a variety of Human Resource tasks, and service internal customers.
- Develops and administers various associate services related procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Assist branch location with interpretation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Assist with compliance programs including EEO, AAP, drug and background investigations, and related reporting.
- Recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains associate handbook on policies and procedures.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of talent management programs such as a new supervisor program, and other related programs.
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Assists with the on-boarding of new associates including first 90 day surveys, reporting and updates.
- Partners with management to communicate Associate Services policies, procedures, programs and laws required for government compliance.
- May advise managers and supervisors regarding associate relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-associate relationship and promote a high level of associate morale and motivation.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Travel program maintenance.
- Other assignments as assigned.
- Ability to communicate with all Associates.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, professional certification is a plus.
- Minimum of two to five years related work experience.
- Strong organization, analytical and project planning skills.
- Ability to identify problems and work with others towards resolution.
- Computer skills including Infinium, iCIMS, Kronos, Windows, Outlook and Microsoft office suite experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have a passion for Human Resources and a history of continuous education in the field!