Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Management Assistant-Everett Facility
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Primarily a night position but possibly backfill on days as needed
This position will aid in scheduling and planning for daily/ nightly operational staffing. Run queries and reports to that support slotting, reduce damage, and increase efficiencies in both accuracy and production for the operations team.
This position will also assist with scheduling, billing, oversee South East Alaska billing, and help supervisors with nightly checks.
Primarily a night position but possibly backfill on days as needed
We do drug tests and background investigations
- Prepare Manning for the next week for Warehouse and Transportation departments
- Ensure all JIT receiving is accomplished daily
- Assist with nightly billing as needed
- Run and post accuracy, productivity, and scanning reports and find trends to improve in this areas
- Maintain and service label printers
- Run and review queries to support operations
- Close system transfers
- Complete and oversee South East Alaska billing
- Obtain RMA’s for equipment repairs
- Maintain HACCP daily inspection log and any needed corrective actions
- Assist in processing all paperwork associated with receiving, selection, or billing and distribute to the appropriate departments
- Help maintain meeting and training logs to ensure OSHA compliance
- Help management with daily checks, and meetings to ensure to ensure operational success
- Maintain associates payroll in Kronos
- Utilizing Descartes and Delivery Star to assist the transportation department
- Other duties as assigned to include filling and cross training for other operations associates to include possible shift changes
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of office management, warehouse or transportation experience preferred
- Strong oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, able to handle different situations, personalities, and able to manage deadlines
- Able to work well with all departments and able to adapt and be flexible
- Computer literacy required. PC software for Excel, Word, Access and Power Point experience required
- The position is primarily a night shift position, but would possibly back fill on days if needed.
- Ability to pass background investigation and drug test.
Within warehouse and office setting.
Work stresses include heavy workload and dealing with deadlines under frequent interruption.
*Constantly over 80% time, Frequently 20-80% time, and Occasionally under 20% time.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status