Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Specialist/Accouting Clerk - Fife
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 8-5pm
The Payroll Specialist, reporting to the VP of Finance, will be responsible for the support and coordination of functions related to the processing and administration of Payroll.
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for entire Operating Unit.
- Transmit interface files for tax, wage payments, garnishments and ACH each payroll.
- Process off cycle Manual payments.
- Act as Administrator for the branch for the Pay card program and iPay website.
- Ensure that payroll processes follow company policies and comply with state and federal regulations/industry standards.
- Processes time files weekly for upload to corporate payroll system, as needed.
- Maintain high level of subject matter knowledge.
- Responsible for timely and accurate data input and audit of payroll information.
- Processing and distribution of required payroll reports.
- Support Finance department at the Operating Unit
- Enters associate record changes into Infinium to maintain accurate associate payroll records.
- Completes spreadsheets required for health, pension, union dues and vacation accrual reporting.
- Respond to all employment verifications and requests for information.
- Performs basic clerical functions including: copying, filing, scanning, data entry, telephone and email communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least four years of high volume payroll processing experience, preferably in an In-house payroll environment.
- Associate Degree, or equivalent experience, required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field desired.
- Accounting/general ledger reconciliation experience desirable.
- Experience with Infinium, Kronos and/or ADP desirable
- Analytical thinker, able to problem-solve and trouble-shoot
- Self-motivated and dedicated to excelling in the role.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Proven ability to work with deadlines and high volume.
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent computer (Excel, Word) and office skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, ability to work well with all levels of associates, to organize and prioritize workload, and management skills.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
Other skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status