Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Signature Bank
Signature Financial LLC
Added to system:
1/9/20 6:58 PM
Credit Analyst – Bothell, Washington
We have a top relationship based management team who joined Signature from some of the largest banks in the industry. We are searching for talented individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment dedicated to the financial care of our clients. If you are interested in growing with us, we can provide an excellent opportunity for advancement by leveraging your experience and skill set.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage the front line credit work using the national decision scorecard and 1st Signature when score card is met
- Prepare documents using standard document templates for score card approvals.
- Provide inside sales support to executive sales officers for the score card/ data analytics product.
- Provide general credit support for annual reviews, credit investigation, and financial analysis as needed
- Minimum of 1 year of banking experience perferred
- High School diploma or equivalent and Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, BBA, etc.) from four-year college or university required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong organizational and time management abilities
- Strong attention to detail, able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Team player with good communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
- Competitive BONUS program
- Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
- Tuition and gym reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Pet Insurance
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the eighth consecutive year in 2018.
Signature Financial provides specialty finance products and services to a diverse base of nationwide clients, including equipment leases and loans, franchise finance, vehicle funding programs and commercial marine lending. Signature Financial is recognized as one of the fastest growing equipment finance companies in the United States, with over $3 billion in assets ranking in the top 20 of all bank owned equipment finance companies in America.
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.
If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
*Signature Employees – Do NOT use this site. Please apply via the Workday login page or contact Human Resources - Staffing if you have questions.
If you are a Returning Applicant and you are interested in this position, please log in by entering your Email and Password. Next click "Add to My Jobs".