Solarity Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Loan Agent
at Solarity Credit Union
- Mortgage Production
- Yakima, WA, USA
- $23.17 - $36.21 Hourly
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Solarity Credit Union is seeking a Home Loan Agent!
If working for a vibrant, innovative, and growing organization is of interest to you please read on.
Solarity is looking for a Home Loan Agent to join our Mortgage Production Team. We are looking for someone with knowledge and experience working in the mortgage world - if you want to create extraordinary experiences for our members, and make their home buying experience smooth and enjoyable, this may be the job for you!
A day in the life of a Home Loan Agent...
As a Home Loan Agent with Solarity, your typical day may include:
- Meeting target timelines for responding to Solarity provided leads.
- Using CRM to record activity on leads, opportunities, etc.
- Helping potential homebuyers:
- To understand what they can afford.
- Learn what to expect as they enter the mortgage application process.
- To find a financing solution that best meets their needs.
- As they gather the documentation needed to secure loan approval.
- Working with mortgage processors, underwriters, title, escrow, and third party providers to keep the process moving.
- Working collaboratively with these individuals and groups to resolve issues, enabling your borrowers to close.
- Engaging with your peers and teammates to share experiences and learnings as we all work towards our common goal.
What else can you expect?
- A diverse catalogue of conforming and non-conforming loans products without overlays
- A proven track record of timely closings
- A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage, and a generous retirement program match of up to 6%
- An organizational culture that is committed to your success
- Supportive leadership team
- Significant opportunity for career growth
What we need from you...
- 1-2 years mortgage loan origination experience is required.
- Previous experience at a financial institution is preferred.
- Effective communication skills and a strong ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of conventional, government, and construction lending guidelines and Federal regulations.
Solarity Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. Solarity Credit Union participates in E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 509.248.1720, ext. 1520 for assistance.