Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Content Planner - Woodinville, WA
at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for an experienced Digital Content Planner to join our fast-paced and growing Digital Marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth implementation of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates’ content across various website properties, digital tools and mobile applications.
The Digital Content Planner, is expected to be a tech-savvy digital marketer with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help companies achieve their business goals. The incumbent should also use strong communication skills to collaborate effectively across various internal and external teams.
This position requires a high level of understanding of content management systems, strong project management skills, and a high degree of technical aptitude.
What you will do:
- Manage and publish website content including product information, news, events and graphic assets within multiple content management systems.
- Test, troubleshoot, validate, communicate and resolve website bugs and defects with tech team.
- Manage, maintain and optimize company asset management tools.
- Build marketing landing pages using various content management systems.
- Independently manage assigned projects and initiate new projects with digital agency partners.
- Edit, proofread and improve product and website content.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Work cross functionally to ensure content consistency across marketing channels.
- Ensure compliance with law department.
- Resize and crop photography using Photoshop.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Background in marketing, communications or related field
- General knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and turn ideas into actionable items
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, detail-oriented and solid time management skills
Who you are:
- You are curious and continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
- You respect and value the power of conversation to bring people together, learn and solve problems.
- You value inclusion and work to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and every voice is heard.
- You are innovative and have the courage to pursue new ideas.
- You make an impact by being bold and taking action.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.