Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Manager, Human Resources Business Partner
at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner to join our team in Woodinville, Washington.
The successful candidate will support our Sales and Marketing functions. Business Partners translate business strategy and organizational objectives into HR solutions and plans, incorporating organizational design and development, talent and workforce planning, legal and ethical compliance, leadership development and culture for effective organizational transformation.
In this role, you will:
- Apply understanding of client’s business strategy and its talent to help leaders identify, diagnose and address organizational gaps
- Serve as the primary point of contact to business units for all HR services
- Coach leaders on strategies to build their talent, improve their culture, build their own capability and improve performance of their teams
- Facilitate understanding and effectiveness in the use of our Talent Systems (performance management, succession planning, growth and development, recruiting)
- Identify and provide tools and resources for coaching, performance management and inclusion
- Provide talent analytics and insights to identify performance and engagement gaps and help clients to develop action plans
- Help leaders achieve the highest levels of performance by getting the right people in the right roles with the right structure
- Provide expertise and coaching to manage compliance and employee relations matters
- Serve as a resource for confidential counseling to leaders and employees who are having difficulties with their colleagues, managers or teams
- Professionally and thoroughly address compliance concerns with policy guidance and investigations of allegations of non-compliance
- Actively contribute to the design, development and communication of HR programs
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- 5 years of HR experience (e.g., organizational development, diversity & inclusion, talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, leadership development & training, HRIS, labor relations, investigations, etc.).
- 2 years of proven HR business partner experience, supporting sales and/or marketing clients preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree and related professional certification a plus
- Excellent interpersonal engagement and collaboration skills, successfully building and managing relationships to influence and work effectively with individuals at all levels in the company.
- Strong aptitude for critical thinking, insights and analysis, providing sound rationale for recommendations.
- Strong communication skills with varied audiences to include written, verbal and presentation.
- Experience sourcing candidates and recruiting preferred.
- Experience leading projects, leading teams and supervising others is preferred.
- History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Periodic travel may be required.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.