Therapeutic Associates Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist Assistant
at Therapeutic Associates Inc.
FULL TIME REGULAR
Therapeutic Associates - Richland Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team! Therapeutic Associates specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. Ideal candidates will be motivated to grow their orthopedic clinical skills and help to build the practice. New grads are welcome and encouraged to apply. This position is eligible for benefits.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant will work under the direction and supervision of a physical therapist to provide components of patient care including therapeutic exercise, functional training, education, soft tissue work, or modalities, as appropriate.
- The PTA is expected to support and maintain PT's care plan, work an established schedule with flexibility according to daily clinic needs, and complete accurate (electronic) documentation.
- Therapist will be expected to meet the demands of the clinic's schedule, work effectively with support staff as appropriate, and perform other duties as required.
- Ideal candidates will embrace their role as a team member, supporting other staff as needed and fostering the advancement of Therapeutic Associates as a learning organization.
- Must demonstrate eagerness to advance clinical skills and develop personal leadership excellence.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continued Education Stipend
- 15 days PTO per year
- 401(k) and profit sharing program
- Potential relocation assistance
- Potential for student loan reimbursement and other bonuses
- Physical Therapist Assistant Degree from an institution accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Current State PTA License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification
For additional clinic information, click here.
WA-Richland, Richland Physical Therapy (260 RICH)