Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hiring Experienced GSOC Supervisors - Fortune 10 Company
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Hidden (8730)
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Operations Center (SOC) Security Supervisor
General Statement About Job
The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Supervisor leads the day to day activities of assigned shifts in the client’s GSOC. This position is responsible for line-level supervision of up to ten Lead Operators and Operators. The GSOC Supervisor assures that all GSOC positions are staffed with qualified personnel and that all operations are conducted in line with established policy and procedure. This position is under the direction of the Operations Manager.
In this role, you will:
Essential Job Functions:
• Receiving shift pass down information, and conducting shift briefings to provide updates, assignments, training, and uniform compliance
• Maintaining situational awareness of natural and man-made events that may compromise the safety and security of personnel, business operations, and infrastructure for client locations globally
- Drafts and sends emergency mass notifications and other crisis communications
• Ensuring that field personnel respond to all emergencies: medical, fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters, and accidents
• Assisting the Client’s security personnel with the development and/or revision of security operation center processes, protocols, and systems
• Identifying and routing security for resolution of any nuisance or trouble (physical security) alarms
• Provides back-up, support, and on-call function as-needed
• Oversees quality control and oversight for all production, support, and staffing functions in conjunction with GSOC Operations Manager
• Directly assists in developing and maturing the capabilities of the GSOC including support for operations and the intelligence/analytics areas
• Supervise the maintenance and deployment of a GSOC knowledge management dashboard (ex: SharePoint Site or other tool)
• Works with Operations Manager to identify process and quality improvements
• Represent the GSOC in meetings with client personnel
• Triage and manage incidents of workplace violence or other associate misconduct
- Developing and executing training for the Operators in all control room functions and conducting training exercises with the field leadership team
The ideal candidate will:
• College Degree (BA) or equivalent work experience in an operations center or dispatch capacity
• Excellent instructional, customer service, written and verbal communication skills
• At least four years of experience in security
• Experience in conducting research/analysis
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced, at times stressed work environment
• Comfortable with high-tech work environment and constant learning of new tools and innovations
• Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Windows OS
• Self-motivated, curious, and knowledgeable pertaining to news and current events
• Good working knowledge of security systems for access control, CCTV systems, badging systems, alarm monitoring systems
• A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
In the Security Industry, a Professional Security Officer may be required to possess a guard card/license depending on the state in which they are employed. The guard card/license is paid for by the owner of the license and becomes the property of that individual.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.