Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Director of Sales - West Coast
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a National Sales Director, you will be responsible for building our brand and driving revenue at the Asset Manager and C-Suite level within assigned region.
Essential duties include:
- Own the Institutional ownership and C-level relationship and drive additional business from assigned national account base
- Identify and cultivate additional relationships with national mgmt./owner groups with 10,000 units or more
- Identify revenue gaps by comparing existing business with opportunities for additional business
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations specific to clients and/or prospect’s goals, needs and budget
- Pull from industry knowledge, business to business sales experience and overall business acumen to develop a national strategy to drive revenue from the top down
- Communicate regularly with respective regional sales staff regarding sales pipeline
- Stay abreast of and capitalize on market and industry trends
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities and shift strategy accordingly
- Attend and speak at industry events, affiliate with associations and participate in other networking opportunities
- Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost
- Regularly identify top talent for the organization
- Other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Institutional, REIT and C-level relationships within multifamily industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years proven success selling to the multifamily industry, either as an operator or service provider
- 5-8 years of consultative sales experience, targeting senior leadership at national level
- Experience in public speaking required
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability, and budget goals
- Ability to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies
- Ability to effectively monitor performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.