Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Legal Recruitment Intern
Provides general administrative support to the Legal Personnel & Development Department during the summer program and into the fall recruiting season.
This position is available from May to September.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains summer associate workload database, files and coordinates reviews.
- Assists with preparation of orientation materials for the summer associate program.
- Coordinates weekly Summer Associate Working Group meetings with evaluations, reports and files.
- Prepares guests lists, place cards and nametags for summer associate events. Assists with setting up events on-site.
- Enters candidate information into Lawcruit database recruitment system and regularly runs reports to capture current hiring statistics.
- Prepares interview packets and schedules for recruiting candidates and attorneys.
- Assists with on-campus interview logistics including hotel reservations and preparing resumes for interviews.
- Answers telephone calls.
- Assists with administrative functions of the Department.
- Contributes to the firm's overall initiative to consistently improve its image internally and externally.
- Displays professionalism, quality service and a "can do" attitude to internal members/departments of the firm as well as external clients and vendors via electronic and print correspondence, over the telephone and in person
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft applications, including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and excellent attention to detail.
- Currently pursuing B.A./ B.S. Degree.